lördag 6 oktober 2012

Impact review...

After watching Impact this week, I can't help but think that Bully is NOT the leader of Aces and Eights. I might be wrong here, but from my estimation, there could be only two men to fit that role. Those men are Matt Morgan and Eric Bischoff.

Since Matt Morgan returned a few weeks ago at a house show, he has been teasing on Twitter that he's doing what's right and that he deserves better. And as for Bischoff, the way the masked leader was talking last week during Sting and Hogans kidnapping, it just seemed like it was Eazy-E talking. From the promo, to his timing, everything seemed to point to him being the leader. I might be wrong though. He might have been there, but just to fill in and give the fans something to think about, we may never know. What we do know is that on October 14th in Phoenix, the masks are gonna come off and the masked men will reveal themselves.

Now, as for the show itself this week, I believe they did a good job. The matches had a good build to them, but I only have one slight problem with the Joe vs RVD  match. In my opinion, Rob Van Dam was a bit sloppy against Joe, and didn't do as good of a job as he usually does. None the less, I'm excited about BFG, especially Roode and Storms match. I am highly confident they will tear the house down, and possibly have a Match Of The Year. The whole build up has been great, nothing has been rushed and it will all culminate on Sunday.

Will there be twists and turns on Sunday? I can say this. Whatever will happen, it will change the landscape of Impact Wrestling and show the critics that they actually can do a great storyline and end it perfectly... BFG is 8 days away folks, hold on to your seats...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar