söndag 9 december 2012

Final Resolution predictions....

First off, I would like to welcome all the new fans that found my blog. It's because of you people that I write, even though it's a difficult thing to do on the daily. As you all know, Final Resolution is tonight, and I would have hoped to write down my predictions a little earlier, but due to a hectic schedule  that wasn't possible. Let's start shall we...

Tara (c) vs. Mickie James for the Knockouts Championship

I personally expect this to be a good match. We have two great wrestlers in the ring with a lot of experience, so this should be something worthwhile. I must say that Mickie James return is a real blessing, as there were a shortage of Knockouts on the roster but it's good to have her back. As for the matchup, I believe Tara is doing good so far as the champion, and with Mickie just recently returning, I don't see her taking the strap just yet. Therefore my vote goes to Tara.

Winner: Tara


Rob Van Dam vs. Kenny King for the X-Division Championship.

In my opinion, this match will likely be full of spots. You have two veterans in there and I don't doubt their ability for one second. I do believe though that Rob Van Dam is doing a decent job so far as champion and with Kings return, I could see these two feuding for a while, to give the X-Division some prestige. But with the way things are looking for the champion, I believe Van Dam is walking away as champion.

Winner: Rob Van Dam


Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (c's) vs. Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan

I gotta say that I'm really enjyoing these two tag teams right here. Chavo doing all the flying while Hernandez is the powerhouse. It's a really good combination when facing the team of Morgan and Joey Ryan. If I'm not mistaken, Morgan and Ryan have been teaming up now for about 2 months now. They compliment each other well, and to be honest, I can see them taking the titles for now. With that being said, this match is gonna be full of high spots but my winners are Morgan and Ryan.

Winners: Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan


Aces and Eights vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff

I have a few things to say about this match. First off, Garrett shouldn't be in it. He's still a rookie and for him to be in this high profile match with alot of great wrestlers in the ring is quite honestly a shame. It slightly brings down the excitement of the match, but it's still gonna be a great match. As for the winners, I believe Aces and Eights are gonna walk away the victors thanks to Brisco stabbing Kurt Angle in the back and revealing himself to be apart of the Aces and Eights.

Winners: Aces and Eights


AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels for the last time

I am looking forward to this match, and I have a few things to say about it. In my opnion, with the way things are looking right now for both of these men and considering past history, one would say Daniels would lose once again. However, with AJ going through a rough period, I expect this to continue, therefore the win goes to Daniels with Styles with a disgruntled look on his face as he walks to the back.

Winner: Christopher Daniels


Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray

This match is basically on because of an apparent love story between Bully and Brooke Hogan. I don't know where this is going, but all I know is that there better be a good reason behind it. As for the match, it's going to be a pretty solid match, and from what I believe, this feud isn't over. And the winner of the match will be Bully Ray.

Winner: Bully Ray


Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode for the World Title

And here we have two of the best guys on the roster battling for the title. I believe Roode deserves the title. But with the way things are looking revolving Hardy's contract that is expiring in February, it would be understandable why they would keep the belt on him. I hope the feud between these two continues for a while, as I've got no problem with it continuing for another month. But in my opinon, my winner is Jeff Hardy, for now.

Winner: Jeff Hardy


Now that I've written down my predictions, I would just like to say one thing. I realize I don't write as often as I should but I will be writing more frequently and you can expect more from me in the coming days. And if you've got friends or family members that love Impact Wrestling, tell them to read my blog as I could use the support to keep the blog going. Thanks once again for making me write, I wouldn't make it without you, much appreciated.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar