torsdag 13 december 2012

The Aces & Eights dilemma and other news...

So we've found out that the Aces and Eights are for hire. When I watched Impact last week, I didn't find a reason to change the channel. I believe this faction is doing quite well, but there is one problem, lack of direction. They've been on TV for a while now and we've only seen 1 member unmasked, and another pointing to Wes Brisco. In my opinion this storyline NEEDS to move forward.

I often read the TNA forums and more often than not, there are fans that are complaining about the lack of movement with the current storyline. I couldn't agree more. I liked the concept of a group of bikers coming to TNA and beating people up but I feel there has come a time where something needs to give.

Who's the leader right now? We don't know.

Why are they here? And are we gonna find out why?

These are the questions a lot of fans have been asking, and I'm not sure if TNA management have found themselves stuck, but one thing is for sure. We better see a reveal or a big revelation to this story soon or this will be one big flop.

In other news, Buff Bagwell was interviewed by Shinings Wizards Podcast and revealed that he was negotiating with TNA for a contract. He has been in talks with Eric Bischoff and Sting and said that he is about 2 weeks from being 100% ready.

I believe this is some good news, as it's only positive to see an old guard from the WCW days come to Impact Wrestling and make a contribution and lend some experience to some of the younger guys. The critics will be all over this one though, and likely are as I'm writing this. The only thing that will come out of their mouth is ''reject'' and mock TNA for wanting to hire an older wrestler who is ''washed up''.

If they do sign him, we'll have to wait and see what they manage to do for him. But I just have this feeling that he's probably gonna be involved with the faction I just mentioned. If that does happen, I don't mind, as long as there is a good reason behind it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar