onsdag 19 december 2012

Hypocrites...

It amazes me how much the WWE fanboys like to bash TNA for bringing in ''old washed-up rejects'' but when those certain people show up to Raw one night, they immediately mark out like the greatest debut of all time just happened. I'm of course talking about Ric Flairs cameo appearance on Raw this week and I wasn't surprised to see him show up. His return was planned for a long time, but due to the WWE vs. TNA court case, his return was put on hold. 

So after Raw was done, I went to some wrestling forums and noticed how people were all over Flair. I mean, they were talking about it like his return was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Here's where the problem comes: When Flair was in TNA, did he recieve the same jubilant reception and warmth the way he did this past Monday night? No. The same fans that were cheering him on his return were calling him old and even said he would he have a heart attack in the ring due to his wild promos. 

I am so sick of the fact that the WWE PG fans like to mock TNA and refer to the wrestlers as rejects. I bet if WWE signed Samoa Joe to a contract they would be all over him. Same goes with AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode and all the others. 

Or how about Sting? The PG fans all want to see Sting and Undertaker wrestle at Wrestlemania. Is Sting a reject? No. Is he old? Yes but despite his age, he can still go and outwrestle a lot of the wrestlers at WWE. 

So let me get this straight: They bash Ric Flair for his tenure in TNA but when he shows up for one night they go crazy and call it amazing, and at the same time they bash TNA but want their wrestlers and they want Sting to wrestle against the Undertaker. Does anybody see any logic behind this? I certainly don't. 

Let me bring up some old facts that the WWE fanboys probably don't know. Their current WWE Champion CM Punk worked for TNA for about 6 months before he left. He worked there around 2003 and eventually made his way to WWE about 3 years later. Now ask yourselves: Is he a reject? If you think about it, he would be since he worked for TNA and went to WWE. See what I did there? 

I don't expect them to stop bashing TNA but if if there is one thing I expect it is crappy storylines, lack of direction and fans complaining from the WWE side. While on the other hand, we'll be watching Impact Wrestling and we'll be enjoying the wrestling and everything to it. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar