fredag 4 januari 2013

WWE rant and other news....

I must start off saying it's been quite difficult maintaining and writing new columns as often as I thought I could. I realize that most of the fans visiting this blog are impatient with my lack of writing, which is why I have put forward this idea. I am planning to bring in another wrestling columnist to defend TNA and offer their insights and opinions. You can expect a few changes on this blog, but rest assured, I'll continue writing for as long as I can. 

Now, to start off with something that caught my eye recently. This week on Monday Night Raw, a new concept was introduced, called ''Champions Choice''. After watching it more closely, I realized that this new idea they had created was the renaming of TNA's own Open Fight Night, where the champions choose their challengers. I thought it was quite funny, how WWE have been copying several of TNA's ideas lately. I went to visit some wrestling sites and read what people thought about this ''Champions Choice'' idea. I wasn't surprised, as most of them were WWE fanboys that claimed TNA are the real copycats as Austin Aries was given the belt right after Daniel Bryan and CM Punk had been given the belt. And they also proclaim that Aces & Eights are a direct copy of the Nexus.

I can't help but wonder how they can even make such statements. So they're telling me that if a certain star of a rival company goes insanely over with the crowd they're copying WWE? That is simply nonsense. And how are Aces and Eights similar to Nexus? They're wearing masks, some of the members are yet to be revealed. We don't even know their agenda, while the Nexus were a completely different faction. 

Now, to talk about something that made a lot of TNA fans very happy. During this weeks Impact, a member was unmasked. He was revealed to be Mike Knox, formerly from ECW. I was expecting his reveal and I believe he'll be used far better in TNA than he was in WWE. I do have an issue with Stings return though, as it was pretty lackluster considering the promos and the hype given. It didn't over ruin the angle though, as it ended on a decent note...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm diggin what you're doing here, champ. If you'd like a second hand, just lemme know. I'll write about whatever you've got in mind. I ALSO have a partner, myself, so I'm sure he'd be open to lending a hand as well. As always, you've got some good perspective. Keep it up!

    Much Respect...
    Tactix

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks man, I appreciate the support. I don't doubt your writing ability for a second, you are quite the talent. It would be nice if you or your partner gave your thoughts and opinions on this blog, as I believe the fans coming to read my columns will enjoy reading your work.

    Much respect, Musti

    SvaraRadera