fredag 11 januari 2013

Departures and speculations...

It appears that TNA have let go of a few talents this week. According to reports, D'Angelo Dinero, Rosita and Sarita have all been let go by the company after their contracts expired. In my opinion, I can understand why they would these two Knockouts go. They hadn't been used in months and TNA just didn't have anything planned for them. I wish them the best in all their future endavours.

Now, here is the part where I'm being a little sceptic on Dineros part. It is said that he wrote on Twitter that his contract with the company expired on Jan 1st and that he won't be resigning. As soon as I heard the news, I saw a pattern. Do you guys remember when Matt Morgan and Devon both claimed their contracts expired? And they were playing the fans for a long time, before they eventually came back to the company? I think this is where Dinero is at right now. I usually don't believe everything that is said on the Internet, whether the statements by the accused were true or not.

Just take Joey Ryan as an example. When he faced Austin Aries at a Gut Check episode of Impact, he lost the match but the fans like him a lot and he seemed to impress just about everyone. However, he was to be denied a contract the following week and proceeded to attack TNA and talk about the the ''87-percenters'', meaning the fans that voted for him. Here's the thing about it. TNA likely signed him a little after his match with Aries and wanted him in this storyline where he talks about how he was never given a contract in his videos on Youtube. People bought into it and were hooked. T-shirts that said ''87-percent'' were printed and people were behind him. That is what you call a ''work''.

My point in all of this is that I am not entirely believing in these rumors and statements. In wrestling you can't always trust what is being said, whether it's a work or someone speaking out of character in regards to their contracts expiring, to bring up an example. When Devon was let go, he hinted on Twitter that he and Jesse Neal would go to WWE. I didn't buy that for a second and I predicted him as a member of Aces and Eights. Next thing you know, at Bound For Glory, Bully Ray, Hogan and Sting surround the ring as they take off Devons mask and the fans are shocked.

So after watching all of these events unfold, I won't be surprised if he's brought back to join the faction, it could be benefitial for him as he hasn't been utilized in a good way. Let's wait and see where things stand in a few months.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar