torsdag 22 november 2012

Attention...

First off I have to apologize for all of you people waiting for me to write another column. I have been on an extremly busy scheduele and it's been hard to write as of late. Now I am back though and you can expect more from me over time.

Now, as you may have noticed over the last few weeks, there have been a lot of copying of TNA by the WWE. The John Cena-AJ Lee love affair is one of them, and there might be a reason for that. It's being said that the WWE employees have been assigned to watch TNA and ROH and see what exactly makes their product work. So they then take their report to Vince Mcmahon and use it for their show? Folks, I knew they are lacking a creative mind here but this is just embarrassing. The fact that they steal other companies ideas is not surprising either. The majority of their creative team are a bunch of people with no previous wrestling knowledge, I guess you could call them the ''Hollywood writers'', since the whole show revolves more around talking than wrestling.

But if you think about it, this has been going on for much longer than these past few weeks. There are a few wrestlers in the WWE resembling current or former TNA wrestlers. Hernandez and Homicide, the group known as LAX, a former tag team in TNA with a great entrance but labeled with the typical Mexican stereotype, the thugs and the gangsters. Now you look at Hunico and Camacho, you got the same type of entrance, only they added the lowrider to their entrance.

The WWE have been known for copying off other companies, that is not something that should be in doubt. The Attitude Era was a recreation of the harcore style of ECW. And now they are copying TNA. If that doesn't tell you that they are afraid of the competition, then you are sadly mistaken. TNA is on everyone's radar, and it will only be a matter of time before everyone turn on Spike TV and watch the likes of Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and the rest of the TNA roster raising that bar and becoming the #1 company in the world. With the state of the WWE right now and the rise of Impact Wrestling, things are only gonna get better for TNA.

Before I conclude this column, I would like all the fans reading this blog to do me a favor. Tell all your friends and family to read my blog, as I believe the wrestling fans need someone to convince them that TNA is the company to watch. If you are using Facebook, you can join the Impact Enforcer group right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275324855920332/ and read new columns from there too while discussing wrestling with other fans. Once again, thank you for being patient, I try to bring you something worthwhile to read whenever I can and I appreciate all the support. Thank you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar